Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Project #5

For today's crafty challenge, I had to work with a collection of objects. My first instinct was to cop out and dive into my yarn stash (every good knitter has a collection!), but then decided to make it a bit more challenging. The only other collection that I was aware of was Taylor's car collection. He collects model cars and Matchbox/HotWheels cars. I couldn't just dive into his collection, so instead I picked up an extra 88-cent toy car at Walmart.


I took the wheels off with some wire cutters and pliers, and attached them to earring posts.


 Now the question is: What do I do with a tire-less HotWheels Ferrari?

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you didn't use his cars!!!! Has he seen the earrings? I bet he will love them! Save the car, you might need it for something else.

    ReplyDelete