Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Project 7
  Make a stencil and use it in your work.  I made this stencil in a program and cut it out with a KNK cutter.  It did not cut all the way through this plastic packaging (recycling!) so I had to manually go and poke each piece out.    I was originally going to make it out of paper but thought I would be able to reuse the plastic one.  Plus I love gears! 
  I used some Tattered Angles Glimmer Spray on Kraft paper.
 I picked up this chipboard album at the Scrapbook Expo yesterday and thought I would use this paper inside when I make it.  Their sample is the pink one. I love it.  It is masculine made girly!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is AWESOME---- definitely love the idea of two projects a week so that we can really put some time and effort into them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete